STM Developments is an independent Software Development and Website Designing Company in Meerut, Uttar Pradesh, India that specializes in the Systems Analysis, Design and implementation of technical Software. STM Developments has been established in 2004 to service the customers who need complex analytically adroitness or Software Developed that requires detailed technical expertise, typically for optimization, scheduling and the analysis and visualization of data applications. Today, with our experience and skills, we have been able to create a global foot print of clients and partners across multiple continents.
STM Developments successfully managed and implemented a wide variety of projects to cater all kind of business needs ranging from the showcase requirements like Registration of Domain Name & Hosting, Website Designing and Development, Customized Software Development, SEO & Online Marketing, E-Commerce, Graphics Designing, Logo Design, Corporate Presentation / CD Presentation, Corporate Training, Product Maintenance and Support, Networking (LAN & Wi-Fi Installation) up to the Data Entry, no job is smaller to us. We are capable of implementing complete global e-business solutions that extend from front office customer relationship management to back office operational applications to platform infrastructure.
As more and more companies are transforming themselves into businesses, Business Intelligence solutions provide a cost-effective way to expand market opportunities, improve business process efficiency, and attract and retain customers through our range of products and Applications that are ready to run. At STM Developments, we continue to pride ourselves on our ability to provide established expertise on E-Commerce, College ERP, explicit software needs for Libraries and Hospitality groups. Spanning all core business areas of Billing, Accounting, Inventory Management and Trading software for Manufacturing, Construction and Service Industries.
We aim at providing highest quality of service in every phase of Client Relationship from initial contact to follow up support. Recognizing a client's needs and consistently exceeding their expectations is what sets us apart from the rest. We therefore focus not only on developing and maintaining the products and services we offer, but also on building long term relationships.
STM Developments is a squad of highly skilled software engineers and a preferred vendor to its Clients because of its Commitment, Customer Satisfaction, Technical Expertise, Corporate values and Transparency in work.
STM Developments assists you to gain a competitive edge by continuously improving your web based business solutions.
Our policy at STM Developments is to meet our clients' business and technical needs. While there are many support and development companies available for outsourcing your web presence, customer support or tech support, our company is unique in offering expertise in the respective fields.
We believe that a happy customer always means more and better business. To achieve, we try to make the completion of your job an enjoyable experience. We keep you updated at every step of planning, design and integration process. We provide private access to your project and reports from day one. Our goal is to create a long lasting relationship with our clients, wherever they are located.
Consistent In Business
Our operations started in 1995 with a long term plan. With constant changes in technologies and design formats on the Internet, it is important to have a strong relationship with a company that's going to be here today as well as tomorrow. We are not a part-time, independent contractors or students looking out for fast bucks. Competitive Pricing
We offer high quality work matched by a superior customer service at an affordable price. Moreover, we abide by our agreement which means that you're not getting any surprises from us while your project is being given shape. No changes in prices, no out-of-control budgets.
The best part about choosing us is that you get all the services related to your web presence needs under one roof. When you choose us, you say bye bye to your worries of following up different companies for one common goal. So now it's you who decides between sleepless nights and peace of mind.
1. STM DEVELOPMENTES project methodology ensures a quality project by breaking our process down into manageable steps. This granular approach allows us to closely follow a project through its entire lifecycle; from the point at which we receive the project, through to its ultimate completion and maintenance. Each phase is approved by the client before moving to the next phase of the project.
2. Proposal acceptance phase Once you contact Custom Software Lab, we work with you to conduct a needs analysis. This gives us an understanding of your business and your functional requirements for the project. Once the needs analysis is complete, Custom Software Lab will generate a proposal that will include all design, functionality, timeline and price information related to the project. This document will be the basis of the quoted cost and the functionality to be delivered to client. There are no "standard features" in custom software development.
3. Project kick-off meeting This is where we set a project kick-off meeting with our staff and the client. The client will meet with the assigned project manager to learn about each step and milestone of the project. At the conclusion of the meeting, all expectations will be set and the client will have a full understanding of the process. The client will also receive a design survey link where they will answer questions related to the design (graphical look) needs of the project. This completed survey helps us understand the clients likes and dislikes related to design and gives our designer and better understanding of how to layout and design the interface.
Wireframe design process
Wireframes are a critical milestone in the project process so that all parties are aware of the website / software functionality and layout. Wireframes are a visualization tool for presenting proposed functions, structure and content. A wireframe separates the graphic elements of a Web site from the functional elements in such a way that Web teams can easily explain how users will interact with the Website or software. Wireframes focus on:
- Key page elements and their location, such as header, footer, navigation and content
- Grouping of elements, such as side bars, navigation bars, content areas
- The relative priorities of the information and functions
- The rules for displaying certain kinds of information
- The effect of different scenarios on the display by clicking certain areas.
Amending the wireframes is significantly quicker to turnaround than amending the creative design. We encourage collaborative feedback to ensure the final product is the best possible solution for each of our clients. Once the wireframes have been approved by client, we have a great head start on producing the design concept as generic layout and functional requirements are clearly and logically predefined. We provide 2 review cycles to ensure you are 100% pleased with the end result as you are with the wireframe step of the project. Design phase is scheduled only when wireframes are 100% approved by client.
5. Graphical design process The graphical designs are usually created in Adobe Photoshop and represent a snapshot of what each page of the website / software will look like when the project is complete. We generally do not create every single page that will be in the final product, instead we create one example of each of the major section templates as well as any additional design elements needed for the development phase. This prevents duplicating sections that have similar design element attributes. We provide 2 review cycles to ensure you are 100% pleased with the end result as you are with the design phase of the project. The development phase is scheduled only when designs are 100% approved by client.
6. Development phase Depending on your project, this can be the longest or shortest phase of your project. We will start with a technical specification document that will outline the functionality for each area of the project and howit is tied into the overall process flow. Once the technical specification document is approved by the client, the physical development starts. From The initial shell-coding of the site to development and integration of the dynamic backend, the majority of all development occurs in this phase. When the database demo is released to client, he/she will have 2 review cycles to ensure all functionality is included and functions as per the project technical specification document. Any out of scope revisions requested during this process will go through your Project Manager and our change control. If there is minimal impact on development, the change will be accepted without incurring additional cost.
7. Quality assurance phase This phase is arguably the most important phase in the project. During the Quality Assurance (QA) phase, our QA team tests each feature based upon the requirements outlined in your project specification document. Along with ensuring that your project functions as planned, QA rigorously tests for user-friendliness and industry standards. We will also test on multiple platforms as well as various browsers to ensure compatability. If the system does not meet the requirements, inconsistencies will be noted and assigned to the development team for resolution.
8. User acceptance testing phase After our team gives your project the green light, it's your turn. You can kick the tires without being live or concerned with test data. You will report any issues or inconsistencies to your project manager, who will work with the development team to resolve. The QA team will retest prior to releasing the system back to you for further testing.
9. Project completion and live install This is the stage in the process where the application is approved and ready to be handed over to you. If it is a web based software or site, we will install it on your web server. If it is a desktop or mobile application, then we will send you the install file or register it in the mobile store as defined in the proposal.
10. Your site or software comes with the only Lifetime Warranty in existence for custom development companies. No one is perfect, and if a bug arises, you can contact your Project Manager, and our development team will fix the bug. If upgrades are requested, we will implement and test them within our development environment for approval prior to taking them live within the site or software.
Western U.P Chamber of Commerce And Industry was established in 1945 by R.B Seth Gujar Mal Modi.
Gandhian Study Center (GSC) has been established in Ismail National P.G. College for Women, University of C.C.S,
In 1951 SSV College Hapur was established by the Siksha Prashar Samiti, Hapur with ...